Some people say beauty is pain. But if we see beauty as feelings and not just appearances our health and wellness will be much better.
Most of us are likely to have over half a dozen pairs of jeans, but do we really wear all of these jeans? I am sure most of us will have the same answer to this question.
The truth is that some of our best-looking jeans are very uncomfortable. So we avoid wearing them when we can.
Without a doubt, some of us still try to model this uncomfortable clothing, because they are trendy and they look super nice.
But most jeans seem to be really uncomfortable to wear, especially if you are wearing them for the entire day.
After wearing some jeans your waist gets scared, you chafe and some even bring rashes that itch a lot.
If you have a lot of uncomfortable jeans what you can do is try and find jeans that look the same as your style of jeans. But has special stretch technology and comfortable materials.
Why Are My Jeans So Uncomfortable?
A few things can cause your jeans to be too tight in the waist. Sometimes, manufacturers sew the zipper tabs on the side closer to each other than they should be leaving less room for your hips. Here are the 10 reasons your jeans are so uncomfortable.
- The waistband squeezes: The jeans waistband rubs against the skin it can be extremely uncomfortable and it leaves huge bruises on the skin.
- Tight in the thighs: Although the jeans fit well in other areas. Your thigh may be bigger and so the jeans will squeeze your thighs and prevent comfortable movement. Try to find jeans fitting for your body type.
- The jeans have lost their true shape: Unfortunately, when this happens there is not much that can be done to the jeans. When the shape is lost the jeans become loose and boggy and the material sometimes itches the skin.
- They don’t keep you warm: Depending on what the weather condition is like in your area. When your jeans can keep you warm it will definitely be a plus. Better quality jeans will help with more natural warmth.
- It’s the wrong cut: Most of us love our jeans to look very straight. However, these jeans can be very uncomfortable if the cut is a bit off.
- Low-quality jeans: Ofcourse some jeans are very low quality. This means that they lose shape easier, as well as sometimes feature uncomfortable materials.
- They don’t fit: If your jeans are not the right fit, they might be very uncomfortable. If it’s too tight it can causes bruises. Whilst, if it loses it may not, fit comfortably when wearing.
- They haven’t been worn: The more you wear your jeans, the more comfortable it gets. The material gets softer on your skin and gives more relaxing wear.
- You are not wearing them right: Some jeans may be low waist or high rise and they should be worn differently. You may need to wear one pair of jeans at waist level another higher up.
- The tag rubs under against your skin: Which can be very irritating. Although you may be able to just remove the tag with a scissor it can also damage the jeans.
How to make jeans comfortable?
There are many ways to make your jeans comfortable while you wear them! Here are 10 tips that will help you out:
- Choose good quality jeans: If you choose to buy better quality jeans then you may get rid of some of the challenges you have with your jeans. Jeans with quality materials normally include more durable and softer denim.
- Do not wash too often: Although you are advised to wear your jeans often for comfort. You have to ensure you are not washing the jeans too often. That will maintain the quality of the jeans and does not reduce the comfort.
- Avoid wearing heavy denim: When the jeans are too heavy, they can be very uncomfortable. You have to ensure that you purchase the right jeans with softer materials.
- Avoid raw denim: These are jeans that the materials have not been washed beforehand. So the material is very stiff, the jeans will not be very easy to wear.
- Consider stretch jeans: Jeans with stretch technology are great when moving all day. You will not feel stiffness when doing your chores.
- Add fabric softener: When washing, add fabric softener. This will allow your jeans to be softer, thus providing more comfort when wearing them.
- Wash with salt: if you wash your jeans with a tip of salt it will be maintaining the color, but also gives a cozy feeling.
- Read the care label: Most denim comes with care guidelines, such as the type of wash the jeans can withstand. Try to abide by the care directions. This will help you to have a more comfortable and long-lasting pair of jeans.
- Wear often: Do not just leave the jeans in the drawer for a year. Wear it and this will loosen up the materials. It will get softer and provide more comfort over time.
- Expand your jeans: Once you feel the jeans are too tight or too loose make alterations. You can make the waist a little wider or closer. So, you don’t have to get a new pair after losing some weight just alter it carefully.
Are your jeans very uncomfortable? Try making as many adjustments as possible. It is for good health and peace of mind.
We all want to look good, but we must consider feeling good at the same time.
Try choosing a pair of jeans that you can wear whenever without having any headaches.